Apartment Rules at Galatex Lux Apartments
Stay at our company apartments means that guests observe the rules for living in apartment buildings that are generally accepted in Cyprus, the requirements of fire safety and sanitary standards.
We kindly ask you to take care of interior items, furniture and household appliances, to prevent damage them. Residents are liable for their safety.
Charges of electricity consumed during the stay is not included in the cost of living and is paid from the deposit amount based on meter readings according to state tariffs valid in Cyprus.
The following rules apply for our apartments:
The cost of living includes cleaning of apartments once every 3-4 days, change of linen and towels once every 7-10 days. The cost of additional cleaning of the apartments is 30 euro, the change of linen and towels is 20 euro. Maid service from 8:00 to 12:00. If you have wishes about a certain time (within the specified period) for cleaning the apartment, or you do not want the maid to disturb you during your stay, be sure to let us know when checking into the apartment. Cleaning of the house territory (entrance area) is not included in the price, and is subject to an additional charge of 20 euro.
- Check-in time of arrival at the apartment is after 15:00, check-out time of departure is before 12:00. Early check-in from 7:00 to 14:59 and late check-out from 12:01 to 19:00 are booked and paid separately in the amount of half the daily cost of living. An earlier arrival at night before 7:00 or later departure after 19:00 is paid in the amount of the cost of full days. The organization of settlement at night from 0:00 to 6:59 is paid separately in the amount of 50 euro.
- Smoking is not allowed in all our apartments. The penalty for smoking in the apartments is 300 euro.
- Cyprus legislation on respect for the peace of citizens and silence at night from 22:00 to 06:00 is prohibited to shout, make noise, use sound-reproducing equipment so that the rest of the neighbors will be disturbed. There are no more people than stated on the booking confirmation in the apartment.
- Notify in advance if you need a set of accounting documents for reporting in your organization. Documents (contract, payment document) will be delivered to your departure by a manager who will take your apartment on the day of departure.
- You need to tell us the time of your departure before 14:00 of the day before your departure. A manager will come up to the time you have appointed and will take your apartments. We ask you to take care of property. The tenant undertakes to pay damages in full according to the price list.
- All our apartments are equipped with Wi-Fi Internet access. The Internet access password is in the brief instructions for Internet connecting. Before leaving, turn off the air conditioners, electrical appliances, lighting and close the door with a key.
- Upon preliminary request, a cot (transformer) and a feeding table are provided.
- Pets are required to be negotiated separately when booking in advance. If this permission is not obtained, the settlement is not made and the prepayment for accommodation is not refundable.
- Our company is not responsible for the safety of your valuables in the apartment during the rental period.
- After receiving the prepayment, apartments are reserved for the guest for the required period.
- Upon settlement, you pay for the full period of stay and make an insurance deposit of 300 euro, which will be returned to you upon check-out, if during your apartment stay the rules of residence were not broken, property was not damaged or do no harm to the apartment, except for the cost of electricity consumed.
We will be glad to see you visiting us!